August: Link Roundup
There’s been a lot of digital marketing news over the past month, we’ve included some in our newsletter and have shared as much as we can on Twitter and Facebook. However, we wanted a place to store these great articles and decided that we would do so right here on our blog for all our readers, and for those who stumble upon it.
With the amount of content that gets produced on the internet, it’s difficult to know where to go to find great articles without weeding through hundreds of terrible ones. Our idea here is to share the ones that we’ve read and that we feel are worth reading, thus saving you time.
- The Science of Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Load time, Static Site Generators & SEO
- The Secret Brands that Amazon Created
- Why ‘near me’ Intent is a ‘near you’ Opportunity
- The 7 Essential Elements of Effective Social Media Marketing
- Adding JSON-LD Structured Data with Google Tag Manager
- 7 Clever Tweaks To Make Customers Buy Again
- 5 Sales Techniques to Increase Landing Page Conversion Rates
- A Student’s Take on the iMod Education SEO Course
- Google AdWords: Simpler, Better Ad Rotations
- How Google Predicts Autocomplete Suggestions
- What to do if you’re Hit by Google Fred
- HTTPS and SEO
- How to Craft Insightful User Personas for Content Marketing
- Newsjacking: quick tips for reactive outreach
We won’t be returning to our weekly Friday Findings format but will do our best to publish these link roundup posts once a month.