Our Favourite Winners From The Cannes Lions Festival 2015
The 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival Of Creativity took place between the 21st and the 27th of June. The Cannes Lions aims to inspire creative bravery that will changes the course of communication. The awards are separated into 16 different categories that cover everything from traditional print and film communications to technology and product design. We have chosen to include our 5 favourite categories out of the 16 categories that are presented at the Cannes Lions if you would like to see content from some of the other categories then just check out the Cannes Lions website. Below you can see our favourites from each of the 5 categories.
- Ripple – Nike
- Like A Girl Case Study
- Family: Unskippable – GEICO
- The Unforgotten – ILLINOIS COUNCIL AGAINST HANDGUN VIOLENCE
- Makeup Genius – L’Oreal Paris
- Live Test Series Case Study – Volvo Trucks
- This is Wholesome – Honey Maid Case Study
- I Will What I Want Ft Gisele Bündchen – Under Armour
- Look At Me – Samsung Electronics
Promo And Activation
- Chasing Horizons – Citizen Watch
- Safety Truck – Samsung
- Holograms For Freedom – No Somos Delito (We Are Not Crime)
What was your favourite campaign from this years Cannes Lions Festival?