Friday Findings: Google & Twitter in bed!
In the world of SEO, the biggest piece of news is probably that of Google and Twitter getting back into bed together. If you’re an active Googler you’ll remember that Google used to show tweets in the search results. This stopped, but breaking news states that this is going to happen again. This is a big deal because once again the search engine results pages are going to change, and once again, social media is going to be that much more important from a search perspective. Interesting, this news landed at a very similar time to that of Google’s in-results mortgage calculator.
As usual, we’ve read some incredible articles in the last week and want to share a handful with you for your weekend reading:
- Best resources for learning PPC
- 5 of your biggest startup problems solved
- Top 10 social media blogs, 2015 winners
- The state of content marketing 2015
- New <title> changes you should know about
Have a great weekend everyone!