Friday Findings: Too Many Search Updates?
We have recently had a client that over the space of the last three months has received the washing machine treatment from Google. It has been turned up and down and thrown all about. The interesting thing is that it hasn’t been penalized or filtered, but has rather moved fairly considerably both up and down. It seems to take a knock on the various “Payday Loan” updates, but then get a massive boost around Panda updates.
We will dive into this into further detail next week so stay tuned!
Here is some reading for the weekend!
- July 2014 Google Webmaster Report
- Assessing Hummingbird’s Impact On Search — 10 Months Later
- Free Twitter Analytic Tools: The Ultimate Guide
- How To Create A Social Media Marketing Plan From Scratch
- Google Webmaster Guide Lines Updated
- Thunder Thursday: Dove Does It Again
- Google Search Parameters (more advanced search)
Have a smashing weekend everyone!