Top 10 Social Media Blogs around the World
We normally publish a post on a Friday that recaps the most important articles from the week that’s passed, but we’re going to change things up a little today and rather publish the top 10 social media blogs around the globe. We’re often asked to recommend websites that people may follow to learn and what better than to know who the leaders of the pack are.
Let’s get to it, here are the top 10 social media sites:
- Bugger Social – Buffer’s social media marketing blog covers the latest social media tools, analytics, and strategies for Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- Jenn’s Trends – Instagram user of note, but now and then shares tips on social media strategy and tactics.
- Peg Fitzpatrick – Author, speaker and social media marketing pro who enjoys inspiring others to be their best.
- Razor Social – Not planning for your social media campaign can be a disaster for your business. A social media campaign can deliver great results. It can also deliver really poor..
- Rebekah Radice – Social media blog offering strategy for small business owners, entrepreneurs and agencies.
- Simply Measured – Social News for Better Decisions and Exceptional Results
- Socially Sorted – Are you looking to get more eyeballs on your content and drive traffic to your business?
- Sprout Social – Sprout Social Insights is a social media blog for business with a focus on bringing you the latest social media tips, strategies and best practices.
- The Social Media Hat – If you’re looking for incredible articles and information on Content Marketing, Blogging, Social Media, SEO, Marketing and more..
- Unmetric – Interesting insights into all aspects of social media.
If you have a social media blog that you follow, please consider sharing it in the comments below.