Friday Findings: Lots of juicy content!
Well hello there March! It’s March already, can you believe we’re almost 1/4 through 2015 already? And it’s not only the days that are flying quickly, there’s a lot of great digital marketing news at our finger tips this month already.
A funny floating around the Internet:
First up, let’s look at some less buzzy tools that people can’t live without:
- Rival IQ – Excellent research tool that comes with a free 14 day trial. Following that it’s $199/month
- Buzzsumo – Great tool for finding content and keywords that are performing the best in an industry. Pricing starts at $99/month
- Insightly – Fantastic CRM with pricing starting at $12. Hard to find a well priced CRM tool these days, this one’s worth looking into.
- GroupHigh – Find and connect in a meaningful way with this reach building software. No price on the site, you have to contact them for a quote.
- Socedo – Turn Twitter into a lead generation tool with this useful software. Pricing starts at $100/month.
For those of you looking for some reading over the weekend, here are some articles:
- LinkedIn insights from 1,000 posts
- Customer retention strategies
- Blog post promotion
- Google mobile search update
- Heightened app discovery in Google search
- Ways to promote your event
- Snapchat marketing 101
- Getting your staff to blog
- Measuring content performance
- State of content marketing in 2015
Enjoy all the reading and have a fantastic weekend!