Friday Findings: Your weekend reading
This week for Friday Findings we’re going to share some good digital marketing articles with you so that you have something to read over the weekend. These articles are collected across a number of different websites and offer you insight in what’s happening right now.
- A case study on how someone increased their conversions by 785% without A/B testing and within one day.
- Slingshot, launched by Facebook to compete with SnapChat.
- Tips and tricks to get your blog posts shared more on Facebook.
- How to use Google+ for marketing
- Are brand mentions online the new links?
- The Landing Page Optimization Guide You Wish You’ve Always Had
- Everything You Need To Know About Panda 4.0
- Twitter Now Supports Animated GIFs: Why This Is Good For Marketers
- New Study: Facebook Ads Improve The Performance Of Paid Search
- 7 Techniques for Embedding Social Media Content
- Use Campaign Tracking To Measure Link Building
- Moz: SEO Expert Quiz
That should be enough to keep you all busy over the weekend.
We’ll end it off with a video that offers up some tips on content amplification: